How to setup Phase with the Serato DJ Pro USB integration (HID mode)?
This quick setup tutorial provides detailed instructions on how to get your DJ equipment ready to use with the Phase and Serato DJ Pro USB integration.
- Phase up to date with the Firmware 7
- Serato DJ Pro v.2.5 or higher
- A primary device enabling Serato DVS license, or a primary device supporting DVS with a Serato DVS license.
1. Set up your Phase with Serato DJ Pro (v.2.5 or higher): open Serato DJ Pro, plug your DVS interface, and simply connect your Phase Receiver to your laptop via USB.
2. In Serato DJ Pro, set the deck control mode to “WIR” (standing for “wireless”) as illustrated below: this is the dedicated HID control mode for Phase.
3. Place your Remotes on top of your records, and as usual, wait a few seconds for the calibration to be done (the LED turns solid), and start playing your tracks.
Additional Setup Tip
You can run a Manual calibration via Phase Manager to ensure your Remotes are spinning exactly at the right speed. To do so, open the Calibration menu of the Phase Manager settings and follow the directions.
Setup overview with an integrated DVS mixer
Setup overview with an external DVS interface