I cannot run the manual calibration in Phase Manager
Symptom and description
It may happen that the manual calibration process fails: you will then see an error message in Phase Manager. Although it will prevent you from getting the best out of your Remotes, you should be able to easily solve the issue.
If you get an error message when running the calibration process, check the following points to make sure it will succeed.
- Make sure your remotes are linked to the Receiver.
- Make sure the Remotes’ internal sensors are calibrated before starting the manual calibration: their LEDs are solid before you spin the turntables.
- Make sure your RPM settings in Phase Manager are the same as your turntables’ (33, 45 or 78 RPM).
- Make sure the pitch sliders on your turntables are exactly at +/- 0.
If the issue persists, try these steps, in this order:
- Unplug the Phase unit.
- Quit Phase Manager.
- Plug the unit back.
- Launch Phase Manager, and run the manual calibration again.
If despite these directions you’re still having troubles to successfully run a manual calibration, get in touch with our support team using the contact form below.