How should I connect Phase to my DVS mixer?
Symptom and description
Phase seamlessly integrates with any DVS DJ setup. If you’re wondering how to set up your Phase with your DVS mixer, follow these directions.
- Plug the Phase Receiver to a power source (either a computer or a power outlet with a 5V/500mA USB adaptor) using the MWM USB cable.
- Connect the audio outputs of the Receiver to the "Line" inputs of your mixer using the MWM RCA cables, and set your mixer's source selector on the USB port you’re using.
- In the audio settings of your DJ software, make sure that the inputs connected to your Phase are properly set on Line inputs to match the hardware connections, and that your mixer is selected as the main audio interface.
▶︎ Please note that this step doesn't apply when using Phase in HID mode with Serato DJ Pro.
- Make sure you selected the DVS signal corresponding to your DJ software, in the Phase Manager "Setup" tab.
- Place the Remotes on your turntables. Allow the Remotes to calibrate, then spin the turntables. You should now hear your tracks playing.
Additional setup tip
Make sure the Receiver is positioned as close as possible to the Remotes, and that no object placed in between could disrupt the radio transmission.
Setup overview with Phase in DVS mode
Setup overview with Phase in HID mode
If you have double checked the above setup instructions, make sure your DJ software is also configured as it should. If you still have troubles after this, use the contact form below to get in touch with us. Please attach a video of your DJ setup and your DJ software settings so that the support team can efficiently assist you.