How should I connect Phase to a DVS DJ Controller?
Symptom and description
Phase seamlessly integrates with any DVS DJ setup. If you’re wondering how to set up your Phase with your DVS DJ controller, follow these directions.
- Plug the Phase Receiver to a power source (computer or power outlet with a 5V/500mA USB adaptor) using the MWM USB cable.
- Connect your DVS DJ controller to your laptop with a USB cable.
- Connect the audio outputs of the Receiver to the Line inputs of your DVS DJ controller.
- Set your controller’s source selector on USB to activate DVS mode.
- Make sure you have selected your DJ software in Phase Manager’s DVS Setup.
- Place the Remotes on your turntables. Allow the Remotes to calibrate, then spin the turntables. You should now hear your tracks playing and be able to control them.
Additional setup tip
Make sure the Receiver is positioned as close as possible to the Remotes, and that no object placed in between could disrupt the radio transmission.
Setup overview with a controller in DVS mode (same as a DVS mixer setup)
Setup overview with Phase in HID mode (same as a DVS mixer setup)
If you have double checked the above setup instructions, make sure your DJ software is also configured as it should. If you still have troubles after this, use the contact form below to get in touch with us. Please attach a video of your DJ setup and your DJ software settings so that the support team can efficiently assist you.